We are a non-profit organization that loves the city of St. Charles by mentoring impoverished families, individuals, and at-risk youth through family support and intervention, homelessness prevention, and job training.
Love is our number one priority. To show love to all the members of our community as we seek to better the lives of individuals, families, youth, and the elderly.
Our Programs Include:
- Youth Mentoring (ongoing)
- Family Mentoring (ongoing)
- Homeless Outreach (ongoing)
- Backpack & Pool Party Outreach (annually)
- Buildin’ Bunkz Initiative (annually)
- Helping Hands for the Holidays (annually)
- J-Day at Jefferson Intermediate (annually)
Thank You To All of Our Backpack Pool Party Sponsors