We build long-term mentoring relationships with our participants, as we utilize resources, training, and mentoring to lead our clients from relying on crisis care to contributing and thriving citizens in our city.
Programs to Help Clients:
- Youth Mentoring (ongoing)
- Family Mentoring (ongoing)
- Homeless Outreach (ongoing)
- Backpack & Pool Party Outreach (annually)
- Buildin’ Bunkz Initiative (ongoing/annually)
- Coats for Kids (annually)
- J-Day at Jefferson Intermediate (annually)
- Serve the Servants (2-3 times per year)
- Second Saturday Construction Days (quarterly)
Each year we throw a massive party for all 700+ students and 70+ staff at Jefferson Intermediate School! Students and staff enjoyed an awesome party that included a dozen bounce games, music and food all run by our amazing volunteers!
On May 10, every 5th grader from Jefferson Intermediate and staff joined us at the St. Charles City Schools Bus Depot to put together 70 bunk bed kits for families in 63301.